Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Here we go. Figured I might as well give this a try. If I can work on entering in my thoughts about the process at the same time that I'm entering in all my food to FitDay then maybe I'll have a better idea of what's going on in my own head.

Honestly, it just bugs the crap out of me that thinking about this shit takes so much of my time. It's got to change. I have to figure out how.

So tonight I'm going to ballet...that's a definite. And I should go to yoga too, except that I've been cramping really badly all day today and the idea of standing in a super hot room, being bloated, and having to exert myself immensely for an hour and a half just DOES NOT APPEAL.

But that's my problem, isn't it? I can't seem to bring myself to do the things I know I should do and that's why I ain't losing the weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home