Saturday, December 27, 2003

I weigh 133 pounds. I got a digital scale for Christmas, and I've weighed myself every morning since I got it, so now it's official. I weigh 133 pounds. That means I've only got 13 more pounds till my goal weight. Holy crap. I feel amazing about myself. And let's be honest here...13 pounds is not bad. I can do that. I can work through it. Yay!

Heading to Hawaii on the 8th and I'm really excited for it. I need a freakin' vacation and this is going to be perfect. It'll be a place that calls for physical activity: swimming, snorkeling, bike riding, hiking, walking, etc. I can't wait. I think it will really help me realize exactly what it is that I want to be doing with my life.

And, I got a snowboard for Christmas! Yay a million times! It was a big enough present that my parents are not going to give me anything else for the next three years, but that's ok. Honestly, I think it's worth it. It's a Burton from last year and it's blue and sparkly and it's got waves on it and it's so beautiful that I just can't wait to go. I think that I'm actually going to make it up the mountain before New Years too! J agreed that he would take me. Since I don't have a driver's license I can't just go on my own, which sucks a whole hell of a lot. If I did and I could, I wouldn't be sitting here typing right now. That's for sure.

Anyways, I'm just babbling here, so I should run. Basically...I'm skinny, I'm working on being more active, and everything in life seems to be going pretty damn well. I'm kind of excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home