Wednesday, September 24, 2003

It's my mom's fault, really. She of the never-ending stream of diets. She who just hasn't been able to lose the baby weight...in the last 24 years. She who spent so much of my childhood discussing diets and food and weight-loss that I couldn't help but become obsessed with it.

But it's my fault too. Don't worry, mom...not all of the blame goes onto you. I'm lazy and that's really what does it.

Unfortunate but true.

But I went to ballet last night.

And I'm going to yoga tonight.

I think part of the problem is that it's just so hard to continue feeling good about what I'm doing. It's so hard to just start thinking about how good that cheesecake would be and not to remember how good it feels to be thin.

I want to be thin. No cheesecake for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home