Wednesday, December 31, 2003

So generally I weigh myself at the beginning of the day when there's no food in my body and I'm all refreshed from the night's sleep (yeah right). And this is when the scale says 133. If I weigh myself in the evening then it's about 134 or 134.5. But last night I weighed myself at around 9-ish and the scale said 132.5! This is at the end of the day, with a full day's eating behind me. Craziness!

Although, admittedly, I really wasn't hungry AT ALL yesterday and I only got up to about 750 calories. I know that's not good because it just ends up lowering my metabolism instead of helping in the long run. But honestly, am I supposed to force my non-hungry body to eat? Isn't it better instead to listen to what it's trying to tell me and just let it be with 750 calories?

And now today's going to be a busy day. I'm leaving for early (well...noon, let's be honest here) yoga and then spending the day helping A prepare for the New Year's party. It'll be good. We're definitely getting closer in our friendship and that's really wonderful. Besides, she really helps me to keep my goals in mind and that's a wonderful thing.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home