Friday, November 11, 2005

Woo hoo!!!

I just had the best day at school! Today we learned the very beginnings of side-lying techniques, which are what you use on pregnant women. So first of all, for those of you who don't know this about me, being a mom is all I really want to do with my life. I'm an unbelievably huge feminist and think that women should do whatever the hell they want to, but the truth of the matter is that all I really want to do is be a mom. Everything else is sort of a side-project until then. And also, one of the main things I want to do with my massage school education is do prenatal massage. So today was the beginning of that for me! Woo hoo!

Right now school is inspiring and delicious I am loving, loving, loving it. What an awesome feeling.

2 Comments:

Blogger faye said...

maternal instincts are interesting, don't u think? i'm 26, and i haven't really come into them (even though I work w/ kids and am SUCH a kid-lover)...i wonder if they'll ever show up...and then some women never stop feeling maternal, from their first baby doll on.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I am so, so happy for you. I really liked the sidelying class too, even though I'm not so interested in the prenatal work. I don't know, there was something so... warm and almost platonically intimate about that technique class - you know?

Love you bunches.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home