Sunday, February 17, 2008

hola amigos!


I'm home! There were many ups and downs, but all in all it was a fabulous vacation.

The High Points:
- seeing Mayan pyramids
- unbelievably delicious and cheap food
- the warm, turquoise water of the Caribbean
- swimming in a cenote ... clear cool water and tons of fish
- having the opportunity to spend time alone with my husband, being able to reconnect with him
- watching Darwin's joy at discovering the sea and digging in the sand

The Low Points:
- Darwin breaking my toe
- Darwin splitting my lip open
- the scorpion in the bathroom of the first hotel we stayed in (that's why it was the first)
- the strange rash I've got (no idea where it's from or what it is)
- getting really badly sunburned on our last day there and then having to deal with it the entire plane ride home

1 Comments:

Blogger faye said...

I can't wait to see more of your pictures! I snuck over and looked at Darwin's...He's totally got you beat as far as vacation photos posted.

How was Darwin on the plane?

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home