Wednesday, January 16, 2008

ugh

You know what the problem is? I don't want to do "exercise". I just want to live an active lifestyle. I want to go snowboarding and skating and play hockey and do yoga and go for long bike rides and run around the block and go hiking and swim across Walden Pond and walk everywhere and play soccer and go dancing and learn to fly on a trapeze and do kung-fu and tai-chi. That's what I want.

But I feel like it's so hard to fit all that stuff into my real life, so instead I tell myself I have to go to the gym. And then when I don't go, because I hate it, I feel like crap about myself. Instead I should just figure out ways to do all that other stuff I want to do.

Yeah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

umm...you're looking for freedom and time to yourself. And, that's OK.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home