Monday, December 12, 2005

crap crap crap crap crap

I'm freaking out. Here I am, should totally be doing homework, you have NO idea how much I've got (with the exception of Lauren) and yet I can't do it because I'm freaking out so much. I just can't seem to buckle down and get the shit done and then I get pissed at myself for not doing it and then I start panicking not just because the work isn't getting done but also because I'm so angry with myself.

I just need to do it ... give myself something to feel good about ... deal with the fucking situation.

Take this hill.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Man on man, it's amazing just how much I know how you feel. Sometimes I think we lead parallel lives, but at the same time, kind of. What?

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home