Thursday, March 13, 2008

oh, the sickness ...

I am, to put it mildly, sick. Definitely on the mend, but still sick, sick, sick. Been sick since Saturday. Ready to be done now. Tired of the chapped nose from wiping it, and the sore throat from coughing. Tired of feeling like crap.

But, on the kind of good side, I've been the kind of sick where I have absolutely no appetite, so I haven't been eating anything. I know, I know, that makes me sound totally anorexic. But it's not that. It's just that I've been surviving on an almost entirely liquid diet for the last five days, and so part of me feels great. I'm hungry, but not starving ... just pleasantly aware of the existence of my digestive system. And I feel very detoxified as well. It's actually quite nice.

Anyway. Just thought I would share.

Hugs.

1 Comments:

Blogger faye said...

Are you better now? I keep saying I'm going to try some sort of fast like that, and it's always nice in a way when life forces us into it and takes the will power out of the equation. :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home