Sunday, November 30, 2003

It's strange...even on my "off days" (the ones where I don't count calories and don't try to control my eating) I'm not doing so bad. Today was a day where I didn't really pay too much attention. But when all was said and done I only had 1350 calories and 35 grams of fat. Honestly, that's about where I normally eat calorie-wise and fat-wise. Pretty convenient.

Determined that this week I will be good. Determined that for the next month I will be good and will go to Hawaii feeling great about myself. Leaving January 8th. Enough time to lose 5 pounds? Not bloody likely, but I'll give it my best shot...how's that? Means healthy eating, yoga-ing, and actually going to the bloody gym. Maybe some snowboarding too? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home