Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Went to B&C yesterday and WALKED BY the chocolate-covered almonds. Saw that they were there, had a moment of pure lust, and then walked on. I have to remember what it was like giving up smoking...that the want of cigarettes was nearly as enjoyable as the cigarettes themselves. Food can be like that too.

And besides, I have to keep my calorie intake super low this week because next week is binge time. God I love Thanksgiving. There are very few things in the world that I love as much as sweet-potato biscuits and gravy.

Yoga the past two nights. Maybe tonight as well, if I can bring myself to walk away from homework long enough to go. My flexibility is increasing in leaps and bounds, as is my strength. My back muscles are getting more of a workout than they've ever had before, so they're sore ALL the time. Kinda sucks, but I know that in the long run it will be better for me.

It's nice to have this little journal to catalogue all my thoughts on this subject. This way I don't feel the need to talk about it all the time. Extremely helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home