Sunday, July 25, 2004

So, new format.  Whaddya think?  For some reason I can't seem to put my links back in, which really sucks.  If anyone who's brilliant with computers and the likes could tell me how to do it then that would be greatly appreciated.

I've been really shitty about updating recently.  I'm sorry, it's just that there isn't much to report.  My new bike is on its way here from California right now.  Should be here within another week or so.  And that is going to be the absolute best thing for me.  Now when I wake up on the weekends and want something to do I can head out on my bike for some private exercise time.  It's something that doesn't involve anybody else (but also can involve others) that I can do that's really good for me and super fun.  Truth is that I'm ridiculously excited.  I just wish the entire process wasn't taking so long.

Spent all day Friday out at Walden pond, having a heavenly time.  I forget how wonderful it is there, so relaxing and tranquil.  And it was the perfect day for it too ... hot, humid, and overcast so I didn't get horribly sunburnt.  There was a group of about 8 of us and we brought food and beverages and we swam and talked and read comic books and had a blast.  It was the perfect summer day.  I just wish I lived closer so that I could go every single day.

And I love you all very much.  I'll keep you updated on my long road back to being the super-motivated-exercise-chick that I was for a little while there.  It'll happen, I just need to find my inspiration again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Hmmmm, somehow you seemed to have added a whole bunch of HTML code at the very top of your page. Don't really know how to erase that, but I just figured out how to add links. I can show you how to do that...

11:49 AM  
Blogger margaret said...

Oh my god, I figured out how to do it all by myself! I actually did some programming ... even if it was all just a cut and paste job.

Woo-hoo!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Dude, you are wicked smaht. And I'm not just saying that... sadly it took me a while to figure it out when I had someone to help me. Oh well, that's why I'm not in the computer biz.

Had a blast with you yesterday!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home