Thursday, June 17, 2004

I have lost all momentum. I had myself on this really nice schedule but then it was completely screwed up by going out to Seattle. And now here I am, stuck in inertia. Crap. And besides, with this school schedule of 9-4/4 days per week (which luckily is only lasting another week after today), it really makes exercising even more difficult.

And part of it is that the bike ride this weekend was so nice. I sort of realized that the idea of going back and exercising inside again is dreadful. I don't want to go ride a stationary bike inside! I don't want to run on a treadmill so that I never get anywhere! I want to be out in the beautiful world where amazing thing pass by. I want to be outdoors! But, of course, it is certainly harder for me to motivate myself to exercise out here in the real world. When you show up at the gym there's no way to avoid working out, it's the only reason you're there.

I just wish I had a bike. That would make my whole life easier. If only my mother had never stolen mine. She said she'd give it back, but I certainly haven't seen it since. :) Oh well, I'll just have to find myself another one.

Ah well. I'm off to school everybody. I'm sure I'll bitch more later. Smooches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home