Monday, March 13, 2006

Holy Freakin' Moly!!!!!!


This is it. Dress B is the dress that I'm going to be married in. This is the second pattern of choice. The first one was what I thought I wanted, but this is the dress. It's exactly perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better.

I think I found the perfect fabric too ... although I bought all that the store had left and I'm not honestly sure it was enough. If not, I can find some perfect fabric somewhere else.

And J and I ordered our wedding rings today. It's really actually all happening. It's weird ... I feel like I've been planning this for such a long time (which isn't actually true, let's be honest here) but now that it's so close and it's all going into action, it all feels like it's just going so fast.

I can't wait to be his wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home