Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'M MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, folks ... it's frickin' fabulous.

The wedding went off beautifully. It rained only during the ceremony and then immediately cleared up (which is exactly what I would have wanted). I was barefoot and pregnant (which is exactly what I've ALWAYS wanted). And I married my favorite person in the world (who is everything I never knew I always wanted ... except that I've known he was what I wanted for ten years).

It feels really good that after a year of planning this and then the final week of pure freaking out and carrying on like a madwoman, the wedding was pretty much everything I wanted it to be. It was awesome and amazing and now I just can't wait to have the pictures.

And now that it's all over and done with, I just have to deal with growing this baby and moving to another state. That's not so bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Congratulations!! I wish you many years of happiness.

10:33 AM  
Blogger faye said...

Congratulations, Margaret!!!! Pix! Pix!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home