Sunday, November 19, 2006

the ol' christmas blues

I'm having a really hard time with Christmas right now.

See, Christmas is my favorite holiday ... 100%. I take the entire thing super seriously (spend all year thinking of the perfect present, love the shopping, the carols, the food, the smells, etc.) and for me Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I mean really, anyone who knows me can tell you how much Christmas means to me. It's really kind of sick.

But this year we're foregoing Christmas. It makes perfect sense ... I even think it was my suggestion ... but that isn't making it any easier.

Very selfishly I just feel like Christmas is MY day and everybody's taking that away from me.

I just needed to whine. It's over now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home