Thursday, February 08, 2007

this is MY space

When I became pregnant I suddenly became a lot freakier about having my own personal space. It honestly was never much of an issue before then. Sometimes, but not often. And now that there's a baby in the house I am more and more particular about having my house be MY space.

But it doesn't always work.

So seriously, what do you do when the number one person that you don't want around your baby is his grandmother? My mother-in-law is going to drive me insane, and for reasons that I can't really even explain.

And, of course, because she's the grandmother, I can't even tell her to go away. Or ask that she never return. Or completely cut her out of my life.

God. Why is it that because of my love for J I am saddled with this woman?

1 Comments:

Blogger faye said...

I'm absolutely insane about my personal space...Good luck. Don't go totally insane!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home