Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I had an amazing yoga practice tonight! Judging by Gregor's classes from last night and tonight, someone must have told him that the routine was getting boring and that he should spice it up a little. And spice it up he did. Tonight's class was HARD. I tend to find that I like the harder classes a lot better though. In order to actually make it through one you have to really want it and in order to want it that much you have to really be into it. All in all the practice ends up being infinitely better for me when it's harder. And tonight was fantastic.

Been feeling great about myself for the last couple of days. I just all of a sudden have total faith in myself to do anything I want to do. What a great feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home