Thursday, August 12, 2004

So my dear friend A, who has been in Japan for god knows how long now, is coming home next week and I am super excited to see her. She's the kind of person who always instills in me the desire to push myself. I've been very much missing her and her influence in my life. I need a good kick in the ass and she's exactly the right person to give it to me. I don't think she even ever realizes that she's doing it ... it's just that being around her, seeing how good she looks and how hard she works makes me want to do the same thing.

And on the subject of ass kickings, I just signed myself for two magazine subscriptions to women's fitness magazines. I figure that having them show up twice a month will also be good inspiration.

I've been thinking a lot about what to do to keep myself active and happy in my activity. It's hard, especially with such a sedentary boy as I've got. He never wants to do anything, so I always have to find myself other activity partners or do everything by myself. Those aren't bad options, but it would be nice to occasionally be able to go out and do something with him too. Perhaps his inertia will change at some point, or perhaps I will have to spend the rest of my life doing everything alone. Either way, I think I had better get used to doing this shit by myself at least for now.

I gotta get back into my healthy life. No more fucking around. Gotta do it now.


1 Comments:

Blogger margaret said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're coming back! And I will most definitely be up for yoga next week.

Sounds like you've got some good ideas about how to make yourself happier this fall...making sure you have time for things other than exercise and all. Good stuff.

Smooches!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home