Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Well, no big surprise here ... I am sore as hell today. Aargh. I guess I'm just pissed off at myself for letting so long go by without any yoga. But the truth is that now I'm feeling much more inspired to just go and do it. I love it, it feels great, and it helps me to feel good about myself. I mean shit, I came home last night and had a big lettuce and fennel salad and then pineapple for dessert. That's got to mean something, right? Yoga inspires me to take better care of myself.

And on a slightly sad note, our yoga teacher from last night, Rebecca, who has always been unbelievably hot, has now lost a whole ton of weight. Boo. L and I always described her as a crew chick, because she had that totally curvy body with broad shoulders. She looked strong without being totally over-the-top skinny. Not any more. Now she's super thin and has lost a whole lot of her curviness. Oh well, another curvy woman lost.

I weighed myself today, for the first time in a while. I was 125.5, after a full breakfast and a bunch of water. Very confusing to me how I can maintain this weight while not really doing anything to maintain it. Not that I'm complaining, but I'd rather weigh more and feel better about my stregth the way that I did a couple months ago. I think that's really the thing that I have to keep in mind ... that it really isn't how much I weigh, it's what I can do, how strong I am, and how I feel about myself. I'm on my way back to that. I really am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

We are so back in action! No more of this lack of activity -- it seriously gets me down. And even though I'm sore (after not doing much!) it's such a good sore. Our bodies are actually doing something again...

And it really is too bad about Rebecca. Oh well. Maybe she'll see the light and pack on a few pounds.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home