Monday, September 20, 2004

Well I went to the gym and did the correct run/walk program this morning. It's much harder than what I was doing before, which is probably good. What I was doing before actually seemed absurdly easy, so it's definitely nicer to have a challenge.

And if I'm at the gym at 10am then I get to watch Dawson's Creek. I've never had any interest in this show and, to tell the truth, I still don't. But it makes absolutely perfect background noise/visuals while I'm running. I have no idea what's going on with the plot and I don't care, so I don't have to pay very much attention. But then again, it also keeps my mind at least semi-occupied so I'm not just thinking about how stupid I look in my new running shorts that ride all the way up to where the sun don't shine.

I'm so excited about the prospect of some day really turning into a runner. That's really what's keeping me going back. Well, that and that I can tell my body is really going to love this. Shit man, it already is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

I'm always apologizing for my fitness level. Don't be like me! If you run, you're a runner. Let's just decide that right now; and let's further decide that you don't have to run far, and you don't have to run fast. And we can still call ourselves runners. There! - Mia

8:39 PM  
Blogger margaret said...

Excellent plan! In that case, I'm a runner. Ooooh...that does sound good, doesn't it?

Thanks for reading!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home