Thursday, October 07, 2004

I have no inspiration today. I didn't go to the gym yesterday (school) and I didn't go the day before (ridiculously sore) so now here I am today just making up excuses for not going. The only real excuse I've got is that I just want to sit on the couch and watch movies all day. Totally not valid. Ack. And we're doing an off-site day for school tomorrow (like a ropes course except less physical) so I've got no homework. Homework is generally a good inspiration for me, because it still means that there's something I HAVE to do, which makes doing anything easier.

And I've already used all my inspiration tricks ... looking at pictures of people I know who are in super good shape, reading everything on the runner's world forums, weighing myself, etc. Nothing's working. I hate days like this.

1 Comments:

Blogger margaret said...

God, why are you the biggest sweetheart ever? I feel so lucky to have you in my life. And honestly it's not just because you support me financially, it's because you offer wonderful support in a million different ways.

Thank you for validating my need to sit around and watch movies all day. Coming from you that's a huge deal! Now if only you could learn to validate that for yourself.

I would love, love, love to go to Stowe with you this winter! They do allow snowboarders, right?

And applesauce I most definitely want. I'm really excited for that.

Not sure about Saturday. I will get in touch with you though. It's a definite possibility.

XOXOXO

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home