Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's the crack of dawn (quite literally) and I'm awake. Today it's back to school after a glorious 2.5 week holiday break. NOT looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong, it's good because it gets me closer to my goal of actually finishing school and being a fully licensed muscular therapist. But for right now ... ugh. My stupid alarm went off at 6am this morning and I would pretty much rather do anything than go to school today. The idea of sitting inside for 10 hours with a bunch of people who I only like about half of is truly not appealing.

Ok, I'm done whining.

Oh yeah, one more long-term goal. I want to run the Boston Marathon before I'm 60. Considering that this month I'm turning 26, I've got a ways to go before I have to start my training, but it's there as a long-term goal. Although honestly, considering what a ridiculously hard time I have running, it's probably a good thing that I'm starting now.

Movie recommendation: Garden State. Beautiful, heart-wrenching, inspiring (though maybe only because I'm a 20-something). Just came out on dvd ... rent it immediately.

Food recommendation: Quorn cutlets. Fake chicken which tastes better than chicken in my humble opinion. Yummius maximus.

Well now, this has been an utterly random post. Maybe it's because it's so early in the morning and the caffeine in my tea hasn't kicked in yet. I hope everyone has a lovely day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home