Monday, December 06, 2004

Hey all!

First off, I'd like to apologize for the inordinately long break from writing. I got back from New York and since then my internet has been all screwy ... as in there's been an electrical problem which has been bad enough that I haven't had any internet.

I've been really, REALLY shitty about exercising since I got back from New York. I haven't actually been to the gym since we returned. Ack. Bad girl. This always happens to me ... a couple of days go by when I get off my schedule and then the entire thing goes to hell. It sucks and it makes me feel like crap about the entire ordeal.

So please, help me! I need some inspiration! I need some words of wisdom from people who I trust! Help!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

There you are! I missed you. :( Just work out once. Just once. - Mia

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home