Thursday, July 19, 2007

the big ta-da!

Ok, my loyal readers, my friends.

I have been saving this up until I thought it was actually ready to be viewed. And now, at last, I'm ready to share it with you.



If you click on the photo above you'll be able to see is what I've been working on with my mom, what I've been slaving away at when I'm not slaving away at this whole mothering thing.

I hope you enjoy it.

(you'll also be able to find it in my links)

Also, I've started posting my non-baby photos in my photo blog again, so check that out in my links too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Thank god! So glad you posted this... I've been wanting to include alterecipes as one of my links, but wanted to wait until you brought it up first.

Also, those oatmeal cookies look to DIE FOR. Where do I find that dark dark brown sugar??

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home