Wednesday, August 01, 2007

blech

I'm bored. Tired. Ready to fucking move on. I don't want to spent the next three and a half weeks packing up my entire life ... again ... just so I can move ... again. At least this move is taking me back to the place I've figured out I really want to be.

But, oh god, I just can't stand this waiting around bit. It drives me nuts.

And packing? Is there anyone in the world who actually likes packing? If so, I'll pay you to come and pack up my house. I hate it intensely, even though on the other end comes unpacking, which to me is like heaven!

Although, if it were up to me, I'd throw everything away and start over from the beginning.

I really have nothing to say, just felt like checking in and sharing my general malaise with everyone.

Anyways. Hugs to y'all.

2 Comments:

Blogger faye said...

i disagree. i hate the unpacking...so overwhelming. good luck w your move. :)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I would totally come and pack up all your stuff but alas.. I'm waiting for a baby. Excited for you and your big move!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home