Saturday, February 07, 2004

So I've decided to give myself a little break from thinking about all of this. As of late thinking about it isn't doing me any good anyways, so I might as well just stop thinking about it for a little while. So on Monday I'm back on the good track, but from now until then, I'm free to do what I want. Of course, the funny part about this is that what I want is basically on track: tofu, salad, fresh fruit. I think I'm actually managing to change how I feel about food, and that's just about the best news imaginable.

It also seems to me that maybe the goals I've been setting for myself have been too unreasonable. My life's been really hard and complicated recently and if on top of it all I'm to pissed at myself for not making it to the gym 5 times last week, then my life is only made more complicated. So here are my goals for next week:

-yoga on Tuesday
-maybe yoga on Saturday for the Valentine's Day couple yoga thing, or just plain old regular yoga
-try one of the yoga classes at the gym
-make it to the gym two times other than that, either for classes or just for working out on machines/weights

Doesn't seem too unreasonable, does it? And then we'll work our way up from there. Baby steps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home