Friday, January 30, 2004

It's been a while since I've written and that's because everything was going terribly. But it's ok, things have turned around now.

My school recently decided to cancel their corporate gym membership, which meant that I was out of a place to work out. It's not that big of a deal because I've been doing so much yoga, but I've really been thinking about the fact that I've got to supplement yoga with something else. So I got a new gym membership today! It's a club that's only a 7-minute walk away from my house, which is infinitely more convenient than the gym I used to go to (10 minutes walking and 15 on public transportation). And it's a nice gym for not all that much money. I get one personal training session, which I'm going to use for learning how to work on the weight machines and hopefully talk about ways to lose some more weight.

Anyways, I'm just super-duper excited about the entire thing. I think it's going to be good to be able to go so close to home and work on new things. I've sort of reached a plateau here and my body doesn't seem to want to lose anymore weight or get anymore toned, so this'll be excellent. And besides, it's supposed to be very good for you to mix up the exercise every couple of months.

Now, don't get me wrong...I am not going to stop going to yoga. At this point the addiction is strong enough that I couldn't even begin to think about not going, but I am going to cut back. Going to yoga once or twice a week instead of 4 or 5 times is not that big a deal.

Yay! I feel like everything is good right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home