Sunday, February 08, 2004

Turns out that my deciding to give myself a break for a couple of days was an interesting decision. I went to Whole Foods yesterday to do some shopping and they were having a chocolate tasting in honor of upcoming Valentine's Day. Of course, since I was taking a break, I went around and tasted everything that they had to taste. It wasn't actually all that much, but it was enough. It made me sick. I felt nauseous in a way that I haven't for a very long time. I was so excited that I couldn't believe it. Chocolate, making me sick! Well, now I can avoid it without feeling silly.

And, honestly, in the process of giving myself a break I think that I maybe ate 1800 calories as opposed to my normal 1300-1500. I'm just not so interested in the foods that I used to eat.

It's really interesting how the body changes. I know that if I gave myself the chance I could do this with exercise as well. I just have to give myself the chance. Well, that's what tomorrow is for, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home