Sunday, May 09, 2004

I'm feeling very AAAARRGH right now. I don't understand why I'm not losing more quickly. It seems that on the schedule I'm keeping right now, the pounds should be melting off. On average I've been doing about 150 minutes of cardio (elliptical), 60 minutes of weight training, and 3 hours of yoga per week. Doesn't that seem like something should be changing? But it isn't. Instead the scale is staying exactly where it has been forever now, if not even a little bit higher.

But the truth is that I'm feeling fantastic these days, and that really is the most important part, right?

See, I know that the problem is my food intake. I'm just really shitty at moderating the amount of food I take in. I mean no, that's not true. I almost never eat over 1500 calories per day. The part that I have a problem with is making it 1500 calories worth of good food. On the days when I eat the way I think I should, with tons of vegetables and fruits, then I end up ridiculously under where I should be, like at around 1000 calories. And everyone knows that's not good.

I don't know. It's just so much to think about all the time ... am I getting enough calories or too many calories, plenty of vegetables, vitamins, protein, calcium, etc. It's hard. It's a lot to think about.

Anyways. I'm off to the gym. See y'all later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home