Monday, May 17, 2004

Well, the semester is over (thank god), so now I can spend all my time working on my body. Or at least, all my time until classes start up again.

Today I ran .66 miles, which is farther than my last farthest. Go me! While I was running I came up with an idea. I'm going to combine running and weights into one day, and then do the elliptical on the others. So it would go a little something like this...

Monday: running as far as I can (which will hopefully increase with time), weight training, maybe yoga
Tuesday: elliptical, yoga
Wednesday: running, weight training, maybe yoga
Thursday: elliptical, maybe yoga
Friday: running, weight training
Saturday/Sunday: elliptical

Ideally I'd like to be doing yoga 3 times/week, but that's generally not possible. I always go once a week and most weeks I go twice. My worry is that in my quest for strength and larger muscles, I will lose my flexibility. And I'm really loving all the newfound flexibility that has come from yoga.

So that's my plan. Seem good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home