Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I haven't written for a while because I've been sick as hell. Last night I went over to L's house for a practice session and it was the first time that I had left my house since Saturday night. Not cool. It's just a bad cold, but really ... it's a BAD cold. I can't breathe, my head has been totally stuffy, I've had a headache like you wouldn't believe, etc. It's sucked. I feel like I'm finally on the mend though, so the world is looking slightly better today.

But, of course, what this means is that I haven't been running. Shit, getting up from the couch and going to the bathroom has been a big enough chore, there's no way I was going to run. But that sucks! I haven't been to the gym since Saturday morning. No good.

So anyway, that's about it. I still feel like ass, but it's a little bit better today. Hopefully tomorrow morning I will wake up refreshed and without all these little aches and pains all over. Because honestly, I think I'm going to the gym no matter what tomorrow, so I certainly hope I'll feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home