Thursday, November 18, 2004

-30 minutes of run/walk, including warm-up and cool-down.

-30 minutes of weights.

-10 minutes of stretching.

Unsure as to whether or not I'm going to skate today. I think it would be nice, but there's also a whole bunch of other stuff that I need to do. Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

On a good note, the running is getting easier and easier. I feel like I'm holding my upper body very tense the entire time I'm running, but I've been working on shaking out and letting go. It's hard though. Next week I'm moving up to running for 3 minutes at a stretch. I know that all you real runners out there are laughing at me and I honestly don't care. Right now running for 3 minutes at a time is unbelievably daunting, but I know that when the moment comes, I'll be able to do it.

It's amazing how much faith and love I have for my body these days.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

I realized recently the same thing when I'm running - my shoulders are killing me a couple miles in from holding so stiff. Weird.

Made me so happy - "how much faith and love I have for my body these days." Lovely!

- Mia

12:13 AM  
Blogger margaret said...

Yeah, made me pretty happy too. :)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home