Sunday, March 21, 2004

It's crazy...I had a realization last night that I've been going about this entire thing wrong. Being skinny is nice and all, but that really isn't my end goal. What I want is to be strong and fast and fierce. I want to be able to go sea kayaking in Hawaii and not be tired by it. I want to be able to do an hour and a half of yoga every day and not be a giant puddle afterwards. I want to be able to lift anything that my stupid boyfriend can lift. I want to always be able to do anything that I want to do because I am strong enough.

So this kind of changes things for me. It's a new approach. It's exactly like school...I'm just working on building a foundation, be it in my head or in my body.

Fuck yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home