Friday, April 02, 2004

Total slacker week. I've been working on doing one thing every day that makes me feel good but it's very rarely been going to the gym or to yoga. But that's ok, I'm trying to learn not to be righteously pissed off at myself for this. I'm not doing a bad thing by not going, I'm just not necessarily doing what will make me happiest. Golly, seems silly, huh? Well shit, maybe I'll head off to the gym today.

I bought myself a bikini yesterday. I've got it hanging over my full-lenth mirror so that I can see it and have it be insipration. I really hope this works. It's super cute, light blue with brown hawaiian design on it. I've always wanted to have a bikini that I could feel comfortable in. I've always wanted to look ok in one. This is my chance. If it's something that I want then I can do it. I just have to REALLY want it.

And, on a bad note, I've gained 3.5 pounds since I last weighed myself. Not so good. Easy to recover from though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home