Thursday, October 21, 2004

No good. I'm still sick. Fucking cold went straight from my head down into my lungs. I guess that's really what I get for being an ex-smoker. So now it's not just that I can't breathe through my nose, it's that I also can't breathe through my mouth. Lungs are hating me. And yes, the anxiety is kicking in hard-core due to this. So I'm not going to the gym today. I'm not going anywhere, except right back to my couch. I was supposed to go out dancing tonight, but I'm not even sure that I can do that. Boo.

But it's all made better by the Red Sox kicking the ever-loving crap out of the Yankees last night.

Screw the curse! We're going to the World Series!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger faye said...

Margaret-
I am working really hard on "being a runner" too! It can be so hard to get into that mode!

As for anxiety, (and some absolutely unsolicited advice!) I used to take zoloft and found it to be pretty helpful...but, the best thing for me was a therapist. God bless 'em. :)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home