Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Well, I made it to the gym yesterday and managed to work my ass off. I decided that I really haven't been pushing myself enough when it comes to lifting, so I increased everything by 5 lbs. Doesn't seem like that should make much of a difference, but it did. Lordy, am I sore today! And I ran on the treadmill and did some elliptical and stretched like a good little girl. It was exhausting.

And now I wake up this morning and feel MUCH sicker than I did yesterday. I've been out of bed for 38 minutes and I've sneezed 6 times. Mmmm ... not so good. I think I'm going to hold off on going to the gym for a bit. Maybe if I feel better later I'll go and take a class or something. I just wish this cold would go away!

I know, I know ... I'll stop whining.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

jesus M! That's quite a return to the workout world. Some people might have eased their way back in after that kind of illness, but you actually increased your weights and did *two* cardio workouts. That's so funny, you are hard core. I had this a few weeks ago (of course I stopped working out!) and I believe hay fever/ allergies was definitely mixed in there. It sucks. Hang in there. And thanks SO MUCH for the support on my injury. I'm worried. But hopeful. xoxo Mia

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home