Thursday, March 10, 2005

Day 10

I think that this was the hardest day for me so far, and I'm not even sure why. I just broke down at school, completely freaking out because I couldn't eat what I wanted to. I brought all this food to eat while I was there and then NONE of it appealed to me. It was terrible! I just wanted to sit and cry and mourn. Ack. I can best describe it as I had a total panic attack yesterday as related to food. Not so good.

Breakfast: Kashi with banana and rice milk.
Lunch: Vegetarian chili, half a rice cake, celery and peanut butter.
Afternoon snack: one bite of an apple, celery and dried mango with peanut butter.
Dinner: red lentil and coconut soup with brown basmati rice, cauliflower, and peas.

Water: almost 64 full oz.
Exercise: 60 minutes massaging.
Sleep: 6.5 hours.

For dinner on Friday, I think I'm going to be having a burrito or nachos, some ice cream, Tuscan wheat bread with butter on it, Cadbury mini eggs, and a big fat piece of gruyere. Then on Saturday morning I'm going out for breakfast and having eggs and bacon and toast.

And you know, the weird part is that none of that even looks particularly inviting to me. I know I want it and I'm sure that when the situation presents itself I'll be hysterically happy that I'm eating it. But the truth is that I'm really excited to go back to eating this exact same way ... just with a couple of key differences (like being able to eat my precious fucking bread whenever I want to).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home