Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Day 9

Breakfast: Kashi with rice milk and banana.
Lunch: leftover veggie chili and brown rice.
Dinner: sushi.
Dessert: an apple.

Water: around 50 oz.
Exercise: 30 minutes walking.
Sleep: 6.25 hours.

Well, yesterday I caved, but only for a moment and then I was back on strong. See, I had my first day of work yesterday and I was learning how to make the mocha base and frappuccinos and other random crap. It all smelled so damn good that I just had to have a hot chocolate. I deserved it, right? But even though I cheated I still managed to be back on strong and finished the day with sushi and an apple. Damn proud of myself.

I'm getting to the point though where I just can't wait for this to be over. I've learned my lesson, no worries there. This detox has done exactly what it was supposed to do for me. I now understand that I feel amazingly better when I eat this way, both physically and mentally. I now understand that this really is how I should be eating all the time. And I'm pretty sure that once this is over, I'm pretty much going to continue in this vein. But lord, come Friday after school (which is when I'm done) I'm going to have me a big fat burrito and a pint of ice cream. I'm ready for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mia Goddess said...

Two things. One - I am such a jealous be-yotch that you are eating so much sushi!!!! It's my favorite food. And currently off limits. The sacrifices I make for The Egg!

And two - I think you are so getting it right with the food. Knowing you don't HAVE to have the burrito, does not mean NEVER having a burrito. You eat your best food as much as you can. And enjoy when you don't. Don't linger there, but enjoy it when you visit!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home