Monday, March 07, 2005

Day 7

Before breakfast snack-ish thing: couple of bites of vegetarian chili.
Breakfast: Kashi with rice milk (very late ... about 6 hours after I got up).
Dinner: homemade hummus and homemade sushi! We made sushi with tuna and salmon and avocado and cucumber and crabstick. It was fucking fabulous.
Dessert: rice cake with peanut butter and honey.

Water: I think I actually had under 32 oz and not even any tea. Ouch.
Exercise: 75 minutes yoga.
Sleep: 7.5 hours.

Going to yoga today was an interesting experience. I have lost all flexibility and strength and it made me feel really depressed. But, I guess the most important thing is that I actually went, right? And I'm going to either go again tonight or tomorrow night and then once more this week and hopefully once more on the weekend. I'm going to do this. I am going to go back to being serious about my yoga practice. It's something that I love to do and something that is really good for me, both physically and emotionally. Those are two things I need to be taking pretty serious care of right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home